- Submission process for iOS and Android.
- prepare icons / screenshots / videos with internal designers and / or external partners
- prepare description of the game
- update game builds
- test the builds submitted from the developer before platform submission
- setup any platform testing (ex. beta testing) when necessary
- Set KPI goals for the game, and track its performance. Furthermore, analyze its performance, and propose ways it can be improved.
- Work closely with the marketing team to,
- plan and execute social media communication
- plan and execute paid advertisement
- plan and execute app store optimization
- plan and execute event exhibition
- Work closely with external developers to,
- ensure the quality of the game
- ensure live ops run smoothly
- while our games will mainly be localized versions of the game from headquarter Japan, ensure any overseas specific implementation is done correctly
- ensure customer support is taken care of in a timely manner
- Work closely with Japanese IP owners to,
- ensure the localization is approved
- ensure any game operation is approved
- secure any necessary assets
- ensure any marketing materials are approved
- Work closely with the customer support team to take care of issues being faced by our customers in the game in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Head of Mobile to ensure the best possible plans and execution.