||Senior Accounting Executive
- Perform full spectrum of Accounts to final closing of accounts.(Full set)
- Assist in cash flow management and Credit Control
- Perform account reconciliation
- Familiar with Costing & Cost Allocation Report
- Calculation of Cost of Sales for Trading Card Games, goods inventory & journal adjustment
- To update all costs to current prices and exchange rate on monthly basis and control inventory devaluation.
- Royalty reporting for card game
- Liaise with purchase department and various departments for supplier invoices approval
- Verify and enter suppliers invoices
- Prepare and monitor payments & collections
- Handle Withholding tax e-filling and payment
- Assist in generate sales invoice and monitor receivables
- Response to suppliers & distributors in relation to payment & collection matters
- Other ad hoc job assigned by Accounting Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in cost accounting / relevant working experience
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Competent in MYOB will be an added advantage
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Willing and ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese Language, English and Mandarin
- Able to start work immediately will be advantageous
Please send a copy of your latest resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.