||Marketing Team Associate
- Working within the team to promote our Trading Card Game and Mobile Game brands to the North American market
- Operating the social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Tik Tok
- Assist in managing the Bushiroad Online Store
- Working within the team to plan, organize, promote, and execute convention events
- Ensure given responsibilities are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide own input and creativeness to improve each project
- Liasing with other internal teams and offices as well as external parties as needed to carry out the tasks
- Assist other team’s projects when necessary, such as packing and shipping out items to stores, and running tournaments
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Driver’s license
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent at managing tasks, schedules, and multi-tasking
- Curious and eager to learn new things
- Have knowledge in games, anime, and popular or internet culture
Desired Skills / Experience
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Experience in operating an online store
- Experience in organizing and running events
- Japanese and/or Spanish language skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
|For more detailed information regarding the position, kindly refer to this pdf.
Please send a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.