- Schedule, oversee development and production of card game products
- Liaise with Japanese companies for development and production of card game products
- Translate and localize products from Japanese to English
- Proofread localized text and product designs
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese, both written and oral, in order to liaise with Japanese speaking associates daily (Minimum JLPT N3 competency required)
- Have some knowledge in games or anime
- Excellent at schedule management and multi-tasking
- Adept at working both independently and in a team
- Effective decision-making skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Sensitive to cultural and linguistic nuances
- Open to work on some weekends/public holidays for Company events
- Open to travel overseas for business trips when required
Please send a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.