- Work closely with HR Team Leader for all aspects of HR functions, not limited to recruitment, work pass management, talent acquisition, pre-boarding, onboarding and offboarding, HR system, attendance, performance appraisal, employee relations, learning and development, employee welfare activities
- Draft and update HR documentation such as employment contracts and letters, employee handbook, job descriptions, policies and guidelines, forms etc.
- Liaise with Japan HQ on monthly employees’ movement and invoices matters
- Prepare and submit statutory documents and all employer-related claims (NS makeup pay claims, GPML, GPCL, IR8A, IR21 etc.)
- Ensure that P-files records are up-to-date and treated with strict confidentiality
- Monitor and manage insurance renewal matters
- Assist in expatriate management matters
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Handle day-to-day office administrative duties
- Check and process employees’ monthly claim reimbursements
- Process overseas business trip forms
- Monitor and renew office-related contracts
- Manage and upkeep inventory for stationery, pantry, cleaning supplies etc.
- Liaise with external stakeholders for office supplies, cleaning services, pest control services etc.
- Liaise with building management for tenancy agreement, replacement of light tubes and other related matters
- Answer incoming phone calls and attend to visitors
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any Admin related queries
- Perform other HR & Admin responsibilities and tasks as assigned