Bushiroad Judge Program
Code of Conduct
As a Judge, your responsibility is not limited to providing accurate answers to ruling questions. You are a community leader who should be looking out for the welfare of players, as well as considering yourself an representative of Bushiroad while on duty. While working/volunteering in such a capacity, you should always be mindful of your words and actions.
Judges are expected to behave in a professional manner during the events.
- Judges should be fair at all times and should not commit any dishonesty act.
- Judges are expected to treat everyone with respect.
- Judges are expected to be punctual and should inform the event organiser if they will be late.
- The role of the judges is to facilitate correct and fair gameplay and not to penalize players for honest mistakes.
- Judges should always assume goodwill and reasonable intent unless proven otherwise.
- Judges should be honest. If any wrong ruling or decision has been made, please highlight the issue or mistakes immediately if you realise they have made one.
- Judges should not create an unwelcoming environment or bullying culture at any time.
- Judges can interact with any community participants if they are not facilitating a task at hand.
- Judges are not to solicit either their own or other’s social media/organisation without prior approval from Bushiroad staff.
- Judges are not to create monetary transactions between any parties while on duty.