About Vanguard ZERO Spring Circuit
VG ZERO Spring Circuit will be a new Bushiroad-sanctioned tournament, similar to Vanguard ZERO Summer Circuit that was held last year. This is a special tournament event where players can participate for a chance to win exclusive PR items and many in-game rewards!
This circuit will take place from February 2023 – May 2023.
The VG ZERO Spring Circuit encompasses of the following:
● 4 Rank Fight
● 2 Open Qualifier
● 1 Circuit Finals
Overall Tournament Structure
- This circuit will adopt an individual tournament format.
- Top 40 from each Rank Season for the duration of February 2023 and March 2023 will be qualified and invited to the Circuit Finals.
- Players who have already qualified through the previous rank seasons will have their invite passed down to the next eligible candidate.
- There will be 2 Open Qualifiers, both will be held in April 2023.
- The Top 38 from each Open Qualifier will be invited to participate in the Circuit Finals in May 2023.
- Open Qualifiers is open to all participants. Invites will be passed down for players who have already qualified for the current Circuit Finals.
- Pre-registration is required for Open Qualifiers and Circuit Finals and will be opened 10 days before the actual event and will close on the last wednesday before the event.
- Check-in is compulsory and will commence one hour before the start of each tournament (Open Qualifiers and Circuit Finals).
- Players should refrain from changing their in-game Username once they have qualified for the Circuit.
Open Qualifiers: Best of 1, Swiss (Numbers of Swiss rounds depending on number of players who participate)
Circuit Finals Day 1: Best of 3, Conquest format (Day 1 will conclude till Cut Top 8 players)
(Players will bring 3 decks, the opponent gets to choose one of the decks to be banned for that round. Once a player has won with a deck, the player will have to switch to their other available deck. First to win 2 games will win that round.)
Top 8 players from Circuit Finals Day 1 will play again on Circuit Finals Day 2