||Merchandising Team Leader
- Working with the team to plan and execute the development, purchase, promotion, and sales of merchandise
- Managing the Bushiroad Online Store
- Managing merchandise sales at events
- Managing the promotion of the Bushiroad Online Store and merchandise through social media and various other methods
- Managing the merchandise inventory
- Ensure team tasks are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide own input and creativeness to improve each project
- Liaising with other internal teams and offices as well as external parties as needed to carry out the tasks
- Assist other team’s projects when necessary, such as packing and shipping out items to stores, and running events
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Driver’s license
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent at managing tasks and schedules, and multi-tasking
- Curious and eager to learn new things
- Have knowledge of games, anime, and popular or internet culture
- Able to travel
- Able to work on weekends and holidays for events
Desired Skills / Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Business level Japanese skills is a plus
- Experience in either development or production of merchandise, operating an online store, or managing event sales
|For more detailed information regarding the position, kindly refer to this pdf.
Please send a cover letter and copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any applications missing either forms will not be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.