||Sales Team Associate
- This position is responsible for performing sales and customer service tasks with distributors as well as general Sales team support.
- Creates and maintains databases.
- Receives and maintains records of all distributor purchases.
- Communicates expected delivery dates with distributors and retailers.
- Coordinates with Shop Support to support retail Sneak Preview events and collect orders as needed.
- Shares all sales information with company staff, distributors and retailers when necessary.
- Supports Monthly Tournament Shipping as needed.
- Resolve distributors and retailer inquiries and claims.
- Ensures all shop-related event support emails are processed in a timely manner.
- Analyzes the TCG market and reports trends.
- Reports all activities to the Sales Team Leader/Manager
- Seeks assistance from the Sales Manager for any issues that arises.
- Attends distributor open house when required.
- Attends all major Bushiroad conventions.
- Attends all major Bushiroad tournaments and be an official judge when necessary.
- Reports any irregular activities/claims to the General Manager.
- Organizes promotional activities at each event.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- One to three years in a sales or promotional field is preferred
- Driver’s license required
- Seeks constant improvement, increases efficiency and reduces expenses in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
- Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Contributes and supports organization as a whole including other departments/teams.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
|For more detailed information regarding the position, kindly refer to this pdf.
Please send a cover letter and copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any applications missing either forms will not be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.