||Sales Team Leader
- This position is responsible for overseeing daily activities of associates in the Sales Department as well as performing regular duties of the department
- Oversees and handles all sales purchase orders and inquiries from North American and Latin American distributors and retailers.
- Allocates departmental tasks to each associate.
- Ensures smooth workflows within the department and that performance of the associate(s) is of a high standard.
- Reports all activities to the General Manager.
- Creates and maintains databases.
- Receives and maintains records of all distributor purchases.
- Communicates expected delivery dates with distributors and retailers.
- Coordinates with Shop Support to create schedules for retail Sneak Preview events and collect orders.
- Shares all sales information with company staff, distributors and retailers when necessary.
- Ensures monthly shipments and new store registrations are handled in a timely manner.
- Seeks assistance from the General Manager for any issues that arises.
- Resolve distributors and retailer inquiries and claims.
- Ensures all shop-related event support emails are processed in a timely manner.
- Analyzes the TCG market and reports trends.
- Attends distributor open house when required.
- Attends all major Bushiroad conventions.
- Attends all major Bushiroad tournaments and be an official judge when necessary.
- Reports any irregular activities/claims to the General Manager.
- Organizes promotional activities at each event.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Three to five years in a sales or promotional field is preferred
- Experience in a supervisory position is preferred.
- Driver’s license required
- Seeks constant improvement, increases efficiency and reduces expenses in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
- Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Contributes and supports organization as a whole including other departments/teams.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
|For more detailed information regarding the position, kindly refer to this pdf.
Please send a cover letter and copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any applications missing either forms will not be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.